Want to Help?
There are many exciting ways you can volunteer with the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation. Please complete our Volunteer Form and we will get back to you with ways you can help.
Here are specific ways that YOU can HELP RIGHT NOW:
- Join the Citizens Coalition for Overdose Prevention. This group meets weekly in Minneapolis to support the implementation of 911 Good Samaritan/Naloxone legislation … which provides limited immunity to those who call 911 in good faith to save a life and allows first responders, law enforcement and trained lay people to administer naloxone, which can counteract the effects of an opioid overdose within minutes. The Coalition works to get naloxone into the hands of those able to reverse an overdose and to create public awareness of the law so that those witnessing an overdose will call 911. For information, contact Lexi Reed Holtum at Lexi@SteveRummlerHopeFoundation.org.
- Be An Advocate. Learn about the ways you can make a difference by advocating for change.
- Help out with Steve Rummler Day at Target Field — Tuesday, June 7, 2016 Twins vs. The Miami Marlins. There are a number of things to accomplish to pull off our biggest fundraiser of the year – everything from making bidsheets to soliciting sponsors and silent auction donors.
- Help us assemble naloxone kits. This is usually a last minute, gather at someone’s house on an assembly line, kind of activity.
- Help us research government grant possibilities. We’re always looking for ways to fund the important work we do!
- Man a table at an awareness event. We are offered tabling opportunities at heroin/opioid awareness events throughout the year.